This tournament is to make all the players can increase their level of play, and indirectly 1000SGD of money for this tournament will be donated to Gaza.
Game used: DOTA 2 (Steam version)
Competition method: 5 versus 5 (Team play, 5 players per team)
Game mode: CaptainMode
Sides: (Radiant / Dire; Ban first) will be announced before the match or decided by a staff.
Victory condition: The first team to destroy the other team’s ancient (main building).
SUBSTITUTIONS • The tournament official or referees must be informed if any substitutions are to be done.
• Teams are allowed to substitute twice only in the tournament.
• Substitutions can only be done before or after a match is done and not during.
• The substitute player must be registered with the team prior to the tournament starting.
• The substitute player for the team must not be playing for any other team in the tournament.
• The sharing of basic regeneration items, consumables, and gems are allowed. Items shared may not be kept or used for any other purpose (ie reselling).
• It is not allowed to purposefully suicide to drop item for another player.
• It is not allowed to block his own creeps with the help of spells. It is only allowed to use hero model to intercept creeps.
• Backdooring is allowed.
• Any cheats, hacks or exploits are illegal and not allowed in play.
If any player disconnects during a match, the game will be paused (default is F9) until the player has reconnected. Pausing is not used for any other reason.
• In the case of a server crash, the game can be continued from the latest save. The person who hosted the lobby for the match will have the option (game setup option) to load from a save file when they host again. The save file is generated every minute in the background.
• In the unlikely event that the reload does not work, the game will be replayed with the same exact hero picks and lane movements until the first creep wave of the Radiant and Dire side meets.